In His Service

I pray my words will always reflect my love for & service to God.

04 October 2009

Praising God!

God has gotten me through this first week, carrying me, when I couldn't continue on my own. A very special friend gave me this Scripture on Friday: 'He gives strength to the weary and to him who lacks might He increases power' Isaiah 40:29 Believe me when I tell you, He gave me the strength to go on, passing Friday's test with a 98% & sending me an angel in the form of one of our pilots. This captain has been off work since the end of January, 2007. I flew with him his last trip. He knew he was having health problems; he didn't know it was bone cancer. I had no idea he was having any issues, he was his normal, happy self; as always, one of my favorite captains to fly with. Praise God! he as been cancer free for over a year, has gotten his medical back & should be back flying for us next week! He showed me pictures of his little one, 6mos old......what a cutie! What a treat & God knew I needed something that would perk me up & get me through the day after such a long day Thursday. Thursday we were in class 11a-815p; left the hotel at 930p to go to the hangar, getting back after midnight.
Today is our only day off this week. I am praying to rest, relax & enjoy fellowship with my Father.

1 comment: