In His Service

I pray my words will always reflect my love for & service to God.

11 October 2009

I am enjoying a quiet, no stress Sunday morning. Just finished watching This Week. Chatting with a good friend on yahoo messenger. Contemplating the day. This is the last week of training, several tests & drills this week. Final & graduation on Saturday then on to home, sweet, home. I missed M's first homecoming dance last evening......and no one has sent me pics yet. I'm not a very patient person either!

I've had a bit of a creative bug this week, sketching several scrapbook page layouts in between my note taking. I can't wait to get back home & make them come alive!

Today, I plan to work on a study of Daniel, I've neglected for 2 weeks; watch the Pittsburgh Steelers if they play early; perhaps get a movie from NetFlix; straighten up my room; maybe spend a bit of time in the hot tub & get ready for the last week of training.

No comments:

Post a Comment