In His Service

I pray my words will always reflect my love for & service to God.

28 September 2009

More Ramblings

As I sit here in my hotel room, I listen to the wind howling outside my window. My view? The roof of the pool, I believe....LOL

I've brought my sneakers & clothes to hit the gym....will I? I'm going to try to develop some self discipline while I'm here & at least get on the treadmill several times each week. Perhaps then, I will take that habit back home with me.

I must find all the positives in my day tomorrow, this will be the only way I will make it through the next 3 weeks. I have little patience for incompetence & if today was any indication, there appears to be alot of it here.

You might be impressed to know I packed all that I need for my 3 weeks here into a 22" rollerboard suitcase, and thats business clothing folks. I also have not 1 but 3 pair of shoes & a pair of flip flops with me! No, I cannot lift it!

Quote for today: 'Do not be eager in your heart to be angry, for anger resides in the bosom of fools' Ecclesiastes 7:9 NASB
I think I am going to memorize this.




1 comment:

  1. Going to the gym sounds great! Just need your sked to cooperate. Does that rhyme? I better go get some more coffee.

    ReplyDelete