In His Service

I pray my words will always reflect my love for & service to God.

27 December 2009

My Sweet Santa

My Santa is so sweet, and generous.
Santa decided to gift me yet another camera, replacing the one that took a swim in the ocean.  He asks that it remain in a ziploc bag when near water.  No problem, Santa.  Now if I can only learn all its bells and whistles.

For those of you who scrapbook, you'll know what these are, the rest of you, trust me, they are awesome for a paper hog like me.  Cropper Hopper 12x12 paper storage system, now I can actually organize my paper.
Santa knows I use Fiestaware and that I LOVE coffee.  What Santa doesn't know is I don't like the giant coffee mugs, I don't drink coffee fast enough to drink that much while its hot.  However, he gifted me 5 giant coffee mugs, Fiestaware, of course and I was appropriately appreciative.  I'm thinking they will make great icecream, soup & chili bowls.
I received my first ever 'good' watch this year.   Guess I've upgraded from my $10 Walmart watches.....LOL

Shhhh, don't tell anyone but..........
My oldest stepdaughter gave me my most prized gift.  She gave me a necklace that had belonged to my husband's mother.  I know this is a prized possession, as she died several years ago, and it means alot to me that she thinks that much of me, to allow me to enjoy this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment