In His Service

I pray my words will always reflect my love for & service to God.

13 March 2010

Homeless

I have been pondering the homeless for several months.  God has given me a burden for them.  I know many think the homeless are that way because of choice, perhaps some are.  I believe more are homeless because of unfortunate circumstance, perhaps bad choices. Now I am praying for His leading on how I can help.  I've spent some time creating a list of what might make the homeless more comfortable. 
Here is my list & if you have other ideas please feel free to share.
toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, chapstick
soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant
hand soap, hand sanitizer
socks, underwear
body lotion, hand lotion, lipstick
hat, scarf, gloves/mittens, coat
pillow, blanket/sleeping bag
kleenex, toilet paper
feminine products

I am so thankful that I have never experienced true homelessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment