In His Service

I pray my words will always reflect my love for & service to God.

31 December 2010

Scrappy Week

I was home alone all week, gave me lots of time to scrapbook! I was able to do several challenges for Faith, Love & Scrapbooking and CropNChat, both Cafemom groups.


 This was a mystery diecut challenge. I signed up and was sent this cute little mouse. I made a card for my granddaughter, to send her Christmas savings bond inside.


 I used the same layout to make my grandson's card.


The double page layout was my interpretation of a sketch challenge. All it needs now are some Thanksgiving pictures.

This is another sketch layout, using items from a group swap.






Another sketch challenge.

S fold card to send my mom.

Another sketch challenge. My youngest had so much hair, I kept her hair in braids most of the time. When she was 3 or 4, she cut one off of her pony tail.




                                                                                                       

1 comment: