In His Service

I pray my words will always reflect my love for & service to God.

23 September 2010

My Creative Mojo

I've had some the last few weeks.....and here is what I've gotten accomplished: First are cards I made for some challenges in 2 groups I'm in on Cafe Mom: Faith Love & Scrapbooking and Crop N Chat. I sent these plus 5 birthday cards to one of the members of Crop N Chat for Operation Write Home. This organization collects cards, then sends them to our military so they have cards to send home.  OOPS, the 2 cards with photos of flowers I did not include in that group.


Next are the layouts I've done , for more challenges in the above mentioned Cafe Mom groups. I'm finally making progress on finishing Jess's books!
What do you think? And would someone please tell me how to get my blog to look like it does when I'm writing it?  All the pics are nice & neat, together but when I preview it, they are taking up a ton of room! And why, after I post pics, is my text always centered?

No comments:

Post a Comment