In His Service

I pray my words will always reflect my love for & service to God.

22 June 2010

Scrapbooking = Relaxation



Its been entirely too long since I've actually spent a block of time scrapbooking. I'm diligently working on finishing Jess' books: 7 - 12 grade; proms/formal dances; dance, recitals, competitions.  She already has her birth - 6th grade. I suppose it doesn't sound so bad if you don't know she is now 22!  I am thrilled to report that I can take her her prom/formal dance book when I go to PA this week! Here are the pages from 10th & 11th grades. I inked the pages from 11th grade and really like the way they turned out. I'm heading to PA this week and will be doing some cardmaking with my mom, I'm looking forward to spending that time with her. Pics will be posted sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment